Apply and become a GREEN AMBASSADOR for climate in Africa and gain international recognition as a young climate and environment activist in Africa and join the Climate Change Africa Opportunities (CCAO) Network to share ideas, learn, connect and act on the global imperative to fight climate change.
There are many, but, often not or little encouraged, valued and known in their countries and in Africa, these young people who inspire other young people and other members of their communities to act as agents of change in the face of change. climate, these young people who use their potential, their intellectual capacities and their mobilization capacities on sensitive issues such as those related to climate challenges and environmental protection, these young people who restore and ensure the best preservation of their forest heritage and ecological, these young people who promote the green economy by adopting behaviors to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, these young people who demonstrate through their actions (individual or associative) that they have an important role in play in action against climate change, these young people who are often present and active during negotiations and climate meetings, these j young people who are on the ground and who carry out actions to adapt and mitigate climate change and who are committed to actively continuing to support their communities in the transition to highly resilient and low-carbon lifestyles by Africa.
For these special categories of young Africans, Climate Change Africa Opportunities (CCAO) is launching its call for GREEN AMBASSADOR for climate in Africa, which aims to identify, encourage and promote and network the contributions of young climate activists and their offer a benchmark, visibility and international recognition for their loyal and noble services rendered and support them in remaining proactive for the protection of the environment and the fight against climate change in Africa.
- The Green Ambassadors for the climate in Africa are voluntary activists but will have a mark of recognition of the international level sanctioned by obtaining an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE for their loyal and noble services rendered for the protection of the environment and the fight against climate change in Africa.
- Their achievements will be valued, disseminated and highlighted on the communication platforms of Climate Change Africa Opportunities (CCAO) and its partners.
- Green Ambassadors will join the Climate Change Africa Opportunities Network (CCAO), benefit from its opportunities to share ideas, learn, connect and act on the global imperative to fight climate change. Young climate and environment activists and active ones will have the chance to participate in the activities of Climate Change Africa Opportunities (CCAO) and its partners in their respective countries and in Africa.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Have the nationality of an African country at the time of application;
- Be aged 18 -35 at the time of application;
- Be active and committed to share ideas, learn, connect and act on the global imperative to fight climate change.
From 01 August - 31 October 2020
GREEN AMBASSADORS PROCLAMATION
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
1) You can submit your application online by clicking on the APPLY button
If you are having difficulty submitting your application online:
2) You can submit your application including your complete identity with your photo profile, your achievements with photos and videos and your motivation to become Green Ambassador for the climate:
2.1) By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2) By whatsApp at number: +243 82 89 81 795
Do you have a question, please send it to us by email at email@example.com and by whatsApp at the number: +243 82 89 81 795
Read the full information page and the terms conditions. Applications are open! Be sure to read all the eligibility criteria, the scope of innovations and more key information on the Climate change-Africa Opportunity (CCAO) call. If you have any questions regarding the competition, please contact our Climate change-Africa Opportunity (CCAO) team at: firstname.lastname@example.org